Serve Safe Part 2
- The Flow of Food.
Preventing Cross contamination.
Time temperature control.
- The Flowing of Food purchasing, receiving, storage and preparation.
Receiving and Inspection.
General Preparation practices.
Prepping specific food.
Operations that mainly serve high-risk populations.
Serve safe course: Aim to learn food safety steps in hotel operation.
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 01:09:07
- Food Safety & Hygiene Manager Marriott International
- Asst. Food Safety & Hygiene Manager Marriott International
- Asst. QC (Al Batros Hotels)
- Hygiene officer in Compass Egypt
- Meat inspection doctor in ministry of agriculture.
- Faculty of veterinary medicine
For Asking Question: