HACCP Hazard analysis critical control points is a system to minimize hazard on food products to avoid food poisoning
- Study five steps of HACCP and 7 principles
- know types of hazard
- source control limit for each one
- What is corrective action, what is critical limits
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 01:24:40
- Dr. Mai Tag El Din graduated with bachelor of veterinary from Benha university, Egypt.
- She works as food Consultant at Diversey consulting Egypt.
- Project Manager at Yotta Medical School.
Works as food safety torur at SGS Group.
Has a huge experience as food safety auditor in different multinational companies.
For Asking Question: