Dairy Cattle Nutrition
The course gives an overview with basic knowledge of Gastrointestinal tract physiology, feedstuff classification, grain processing, silage making, ration formulation, and management of transition cow.
- Gastrointestinal tract physiology
- Feedstuff classification
- Grain processing
- Silage making
- Ration formulation
- Management of transition cow.
- Number of lectures 3
- Number of hours 02:36:22
- Chief Executive Officer Consultant, DINA FARMS.
- Livestock Director, DINA FARMS.
- Bachelor of veterinary medical science, 1990, Cairo University.
- Master’s Degree in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2010.
- PH.D. in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2019.
For Asking Question: