An allergen is a type of antigen that produces an abnormally vigorous immune response in which the immune system fights off a perceived threat that would otherwise be harmless to the body.
Such reactions are called allergies, so cleaning regimes used to prevent allergen cross-contamination
Introduction to Allergens
- Definition of allergen
- Types of allergens
- Effect of allergens on Human being
- Allergens in food safety standards
Prevention of Allergens cross-contamination procedures
- Practices Prevent Allergens cross-contamination
- Allergen cross-contamination prevention procedures during Processing
- Allergen testing
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 02:03:54
- Food safety and lab Manager at Golden state foods middle east.
- Quality Deputy Manager at Americana KSA.
- Quality Ass. Manager at Americana KSA.
- Quality Section Head at Americana KSA.
- BSC of Veterinary Medicine.
- BRC , ISO 22000 , ISO 9001 , 14001 Lead Auditor.
- High field Certified instructor for HACCP and Food safety management system.
For Asking Question: