Marketing & Sales Building for Pharmacies
High competition, chain pharmacies, price restrictions, increasing graduates number, MOH over controlling, non-pharmacists invade, physician complex, patients distrust and suspended syndicate without pharmaceutical higher council.
This is a simple summary of tough pharmaceutical work environment.
We will provide you in this course with many promotional and marketing ideas, analysis forms and unique unsurpassed campaigns that can dramatically increase your sales and build a unique pharmacy positioning in your local community.
1- QSC & V
3- Trading Area Analysis (3Cs / Traffic Generator / Local Retailer)
4- Community involvement
5- Promotion Execution (Different promotion / joint promotion / Merchandise material)
6- Local Sales Building
- Number of lectures 4
- Number of hours 05:29:59
- Dr. Mostafa graduated with Bachelor of Pharmacy from Alex University, Egypt.
- He obtained a lot of certificates and licenses like MBA Instructor, Export Professional, accredited marketing consultant and accredited delegate in Egypt from Birmingham College, UK.
- He is MBA instructor in many organizations like Boston University – John Saluston UK, Birmingham College UK, Victoria Business College, European Business School ,Future University in Egypt and more.
- He is corporate trainer in in many organizations like Hikma Pharma, Global Napi Pharma, Merz Pharmaceutical, Pharmalys Laboratories, Brands cosmeceutical and Epiderm.
- His most recent role was as marketing & export Head at Xchange Egypt for Global Trade & Franchising.
For Asking Question: