By the end of this course The healthcare professional will be able to Establishes an ongoing relationship between the professional and the patient. Provides the exchange of information necessary to assess a patient’s health condition, implement treatment
- The Process for counselling
- Counselling and confidentiality
- Goals of Counseling.
- Basic communication and counselling skills
- Number of lectures 3
- Number of hours 03:02:13
- Wide experience in healthcare system development as certified trainer and consultant in healthcare administrative system, total quality management and accreditation.
- Profound knowledge and expertise gained from various international institutions like: American University in Cairo (AUC), School of Business Executive Education, and the American Chamber Of Commerce in Egypt (Amcham).
- Lecturer of Healthcare Total Quality Management Diploma & Hospital Administrative Diploma at the School of Executive Education American University in Cairo (AUC).
- Lecturer at (MQM), Master of Quality Management in Healthcare, the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport.
- Certified Trainer and consultant at The American Chamber Of Commerce in Egypt (Amcham).
- Certified Trainer and consultant at The Canadian Chamber Of Commerce in Egypt.
- MBA: Master in business administration major: Marketing, from The Arab Academy of science and technology, Cairo.
- TQM: Professional post Graduate Diploma in Total Quality Management for healthcare Reform, American University in Cairo (AUC), 2009.
For Asking Question: