Intro to dairy reproduction
- Importance of reproduction
- Voluntary waiting period (VWP)
- Reproductive hormones
Reproduction management system
- Heat detection
- Estrous detection aids
- Estrous Synchronization
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Abortion & Pregnancy losses
Course gives you scientific knowledge of dairy reproduction with practical examples to enrich your knowledge about dairy cattle reproductive cycle, measures of reproductive performance, re-productive hormones in addition to best practices for effective reproductive management system.
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 02:44:25
- Chief Executive Officer Consultant, DINA FARMS.
- Livestock Director, DINA FARMS.
- Bachelor of veterinary medical science, 1990, Cairo University.
- Master’s Degree in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2010.
- PH.D. in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2019.
For Asking Question: